Hi Friends!
Have you had some snow days?
We have over in these parts! Last week I had Thursday and Friday off for Mid Winter Break. Then this week we had Monday off, went to school on Tuesday and the past two days have been Snow Days. I believe that we'll be back at school tomorrow. It throws me all off to not work. I like to work and when snow days some around my day just feels incomplete. I understand that I am very weird.
Tomorrow is my birthday! I am excited for my birthday. I think that 23 is going to be a great age and I am looking forward to seeing what comes next in life. I am in the process of getting credentialed to teach in CA...application processes are horrible, I think. I seem to skip steps or don't understand the wordy documents. I hope that I am able to pull this thing off in time and get everything completed correctly. Pray for me!
I miss my kids and miss being busy. I miss my friends and I miss my family. My sister was texting me about being around family and it made my heart miss them so much. Okay, enough with the pity party! Time to get on with it...
Love to you!
awww those snow days! we actually had one snow day this week in spokane...crazy! hope you enjoy your birthday night! prayers your way regarding california stuff! love you!
ReplyDeleteI heard the snow days are part of budget cuts...like they can't pay to keep the schools open so much. Is that true? I said a prayer for you. Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteNo, the snow days aren't because of budget cuts. We actually have to make up the days at the end of the school year!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the love and prayers, friends!
haha no snow days down here :) in January they did let school out early once because it was really cold... lol like 30 degrees, no joke. I will pray for you, I understand missing your family
ReplyDelete