Monday, May 30, 2011

So I have been thinking...

1. Seattle really does rain as much as everyone says it does. It's seriously unbelieveable!

2. The last two days I have read over 800 pages. I am hooked on the Twilight series! Never thought I would get swept away...but I did...about a year later than everyone else. lol. I read the first two books and watched the first two movies in two days. It's been fun to be a bookworm the last couple of days. But, I am ready to go back to school and get moving again.

3. There are 3 weeks left of school. The feeling of "winding down" and figuring out job/living situation feels all too familar. I feel like I just did this. I am trying to be better about uncertaintly, this time around. But, it's not my strong point.

4.I am watching the bachelorette tonight with my friend, Melissa. The Bachelorette reminds me of summertime, friends, and sunflower seeds. I am looking forward to summer! I think we all are!

1 comment: