-This weekend I went out dancing with some friends. We took a taxi to get around...it felt sooo city-like! It was fun!
-Work is really picking up and I find myself planning for long hours. It's weird because you plan and prep so much, in comparison to how much time that you actually spend with the kids. Currently, I am trying to learn and organize lots of curriculum. I can't believe that curriculum is the hardest part of my job! Not what I was expecting, that's for sure.
-I had a new set of third grade writers today. They were a little rowdy and I made them practice coming into the classroom appropriately. I didn't realize how strict I was ; )
-This weekend I am heading to Spokane to see some of my girls...wish we could all be together!!! Can't wait to see you Jo, Analisa, and Ebay! Plus, it's my friend Felicia's baby shower!
-THEN, the weekend after, my parents are flying up to see me at my new place. YAY!
Hugs from the rainy city!
Dancing and taking a taxi sounds so fun Claire!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you to come!
ReplyDeleteWho did you go dancing with?? You sound happy!
ReplyDelete