Sunday, November 14, 2010

10 bullets

Hola!

-Ande and I want to learn Spanish! We were singing (me, more like attempting) to sing Spanish worship songs...I sounded awful. No worries, God thinks it sounded good : )

-It's 5:45 pm and pitch black outside right now. I would think it was midnight if I didn't have a watch. Thank you technology.

-I am going to make pasole tonight...it is a delicious mexican soup that my sister makes. Yum! Wish me luck because sometimes I have disasterous situations in the kitchen!

-Counting down the days until I can go home for Thanksgiving...10 days!!!!!!!

- This weekend I put away all of my summer clothes and brought out all of my ten pound winter jackets. BOO.

-Right now, I am seriously and terribly postponing my lesson planning. It sounds quite awful at the moment. Maybe in a few more moments I will be ready to finish them up, pshhhhh...

-Favorite quote of the day:

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time. -T.S Eliot

-Ande and I were going through old pictures from the last four years in college. She has the MOST EMBARRASING pictures and videos ever. Since I left Whitworth I have done a lot less random dancing, eatting food that is bad for you, and wearing weird clothing in public. Oh how I miss those things!!!

-Well, I MUST get my boot-ay moving. I must grocery shop and fold laundry and shower and MUST MUST MUST plan my lessons...look alive ME!

-Love you very much, you are wonderful!!!!! Jesus loves you...for...ALWAYS!

1 comment:

  1. And Jesus loves your pretty voice! I wish I was there to speak Spanish with you and Ande.

    ReplyDelete