Hi Everyone,
So the last couple of weekends Ande and I have had adventures in Seattle. We only live about 30 minutes away, so it's a hop skip and jump to get there (except when the traffic is HORRIBLE and it takes over an hour, but that's beside the point). Anyway, I always seem to forget that wandering around Seattle means walking up and down hills and cobble-stone pathways...which are most the time wet and slippery from the rain. I seem to forget and always decide to wear the cute and very high heels. HAHA. This past Friday Ande and I checked out Greg Laurie in Seattle and then ended up walking (me, more like hobbling) around the Space Needle and getting an appetizer at the popular Hard Rock Cafe. They had a screaming hard-core theme there and they were playing really disturbing music videos. Ande asked our waiter if they played Taylor Swift and he said "No." It was very cute of Ande : )
Church today was so good. Mike, the pastor, talked about the stresses of work. I found it very comforting and also very inspiring. For people who feel that work is difficult OR for those who feel that they are "underemployed" (feeling like their potential is not being used), Pastor Mike explained that God WILL work out His plans for you. FOr now, excel in your work and be open to what God has for you in your future... because what you are doing now is preparing you for His plans for you.
The Lord will work out his plans for my life—
for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever.
Don’t abandon me, for you made me. Psalms 138:8
The holidays are coming and I can't wait to go home and be with my family. I am trying not to wish the time away, but am anxious to be with my family. Starbucks just brought in their holiday cups, the time is coming. Can't wait!
Love you!
1. I love the message you heard at church and I am glad it brought you comfort :)
ReplyDelete2. the Christmas starbucks cups make me so happy :)
That would have made my night if T Swizzle would have came on. Compared to that screamo where a bunch of people got in CAR WRECKS. Nice.
ReplyDeleteAnd you looked SOOO CUTE in your heels. But ya not so comfy on the cobble stone....