Thursday, August 12, 2010

Seattle Bound

Hey hey hey!

I am currently sitting in the San Jose airport for my layover. I got here at around 8 am. My flight to Seattle got delayed an hour. So I decided to make the best of it, with a mocha and a muffin! haha

I had such a wonderful visit at home. I wasn't ready to leave and felt sad as I drove to the airport. This real-life stuff is starting to kick in. I go through phases of excitement and also being scared too. Sometimes, I ask myself, how did I get here?!!? I think it's one of those things that you gotta go ahead and try...the "whys" will make sense later.

Tiffy is getting married! I am her maid of honor! We went with our moms to pick out our dresses. She is going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride. Her wedding is at the end of September. I wish that I could be around during all of the planning.

Today, after I fly to Seattle, I am renting a rental car, getting district paperwork, signing my apartment lease, driving by my elementary school, and seeing/spending the night with Lindsay.

Saturday I MOVE. My dad is flying up. Thank goodness! I told him "I am not doing this thing by myself!" HAHA.

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. It was so good seeing you! The "whys" better make sense later...I keep telling myself the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the "Whys" will make sense at some point. I am glad that we have eachother to help us ponder/figure them out with!

    ReplyDelete