A JULY reflection (in 10 bullets)
-Chaotic MOVEment: 4 people moved out of the Corner House in a weekend at the begining of July! But, I learned how to say "see you later" and not "good bye."
-I learned how to communicate with loved ones in various ways...email, text, phone calls, snail mail, and our NEW blogs!
-SUNFLOWER SEEDS!!!!!
-Good times with my kiddos: picnics, ice cream, grocery shopping, brownie/muffin makin, and trip to Mobius kids
-Weekly Bachelorette shows at R apartment...SO happy for Ali and Roberto <3 Happy endings never get old.
-Trips to Seattle...interview and Lindsay's birthday!
-Good literature: Redeeming Love, Sum of Our Days, Captivating, and Water for Elephants.
-Learning to trust that everything is going to work out, because He has a plan.
-BBQs in the backyard...chicken (sometimes raw) and asparagus
-Once again, understanding that I am incredibly blessed to have the family and friends that I do!
Now AUGUST is here....let's make it a good one friends!
I am incredibly blessed to witness all of this!!
ReplyDelete