I am am the service station right now...which is one of my favorite places to grab a latte, check email, and apply for jobs. I love the warm colors here and the spaciousness of the coffee shop.
This weekend has been crazy! Analisa and Ebay moved out of the house into an adorable apartment. I've visited them a couple times and I think that they found a good new spot to call home. Danika left for California at 1 am this morning. They should get to their destination at around dinnertime today. It was quite emotional when she left. I wasn't really expecting it...we're both just so tough, you know ; ) We usually leave the crying to Ebay and Analisa (HA!). Ande left this morning. I will see her in a few weeks to celebrate Lindsay's birthday and she assured me that the commute to here "is no sweat." That made me feel good.
Now, it's just me and three other housemates at the Corner House, which is quite the downsize considering the numbers we've had this past year. We don't have internet or TV at our house and I think that this is good for me. After work, I can just go home, read ( I just finished Water for Elephants, which I liked), work out, and then hang out with my friends who are here in town. Simplicity sounds good.
Yesterday was the fourth of July. A group of us went to church and then got coffee downtown. After we fueled up on coffee and gas, we went to cda, Idaho. We saw a little bit of a parade in the downtown area, then ate chinese food at a park nearby, and headed over to Zach's beautiful house to play a game and eat hamburgers. It was a good time, except the weather wasn't too sunny or warm. I felt bad for all the snowcone venders at the park...they had no customers! We ended up getting home at around 8 pm. We didn't even watch the fireworks. I guess the fact that my best friends were leaving in the morning made them loose a little bit of their sparkle this year...
Well I am going to start applying and calling the different districts to make sure that they have my paperwork! Thankgoodness for lattes!
Love you all! Talk to you all later : )
Awwwww I love you Claire Bear!! Sooo happy that you have this blog. I am working on mine right now :) The commute is no sweat....I'm excited to see you soon bestie!
ReplyDelete