July 1, 2010
Hello Everyone!!!!
I have officially started a blog...but am unsure whether or not I will keep it up. Some of my besties have post-grad blogs and I think I will join in on the fun...they can read mine and I can easily check out their pages too. Plus, some of my fam can read and see posted pictures. I love to write in my journal, but blogs are not the place to pour out your heart (in my opinion)! Plus, I am always afraid of the creepers online, and wouldn't want anyone to know any personal information about me or my loved ones. So, I am going to becareful about what I write here. Can you tell that I am a worry wart??? Haha, didn't take long to figure that one out.
So now to catch you all up on the latest...
Graduated college in May...now I am babysitting for the summer for a WONDERFUL family, whose children I love and adore...while living at the Corner House. Things are going well. On my free time I am applying to school districts for teaching positions. I am a mad-woman with all of my applications. But, I would really like to get a job a month in advance to when school would start. I dread the possibility of the phone call that says "School starts tomorrow and we would like to hire you for a 6th grade position. Get ready to teach tomorrow. Good luck." Stressful for a first year teacher? YES. Hopefully this will not happen, but I guess you could say I am learning how to be patient and flexible! I have wanted to teach for FOREVER, so I guess I can be patient on the homestretch. Wish me luck!
Picture: My roomies and fellow Corner House residents. This was a picture taken on our road trip to California (on the docks of San Fran)...we took a week long road trip a few days after graduation. Official graduates!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment