Sunday, July 18, 2010

Not much to update

Hey Folks,
Not much to update over here at the Corner House. This week has been very "chill" considering the high-energy of the last couple months.

Here's a list! I love lists!

1. I've watched a lot of Friends this week. I love them so much, I am pretty sure if there was a 6th friend I would be one of them. Em and I watched quite a bit today and we napped on the couch too. Sooo nice!

2. I floated a river today. Analisa, Em, Ebay, Joseph and I got inner-tubes and floated down the river for a couple of hours. I was saying that it is a very northwestern activity, dontcha think? I was scared at the beginning, (for those of you who know me, I am not a water-person) but enjoyed the experience.

3. Church was outside this weekend!!! I ate a hot dog too...I can't remember when I had a hot dog last. I have bad memories of food posioning at the beach house. But, it looks like I avoided food posioning this time around.

4. I applied for a non-profit organization that works with young chidren with disabilities and their families. The longer I search for jobs, the broader my search gets! In a month or so, if I don't have a job, I will be applying to be tight rope walker at a circus...watch out world!

5. Amy Watts came over for dinner and I made her a veggie lasagna...it was good, minus the burnt cheese on top. It was a little too crispy for my liking, or probably anyone elses for that matter. It's good to experiment with cooking though!

6. This past Saturday we had a team "hib" reunion at Costco. Felicia, Ebay, Amy and I met up at Costco to enjoy pizza and ice cream. When we were in Hawaii for the month we used to go to Costco and gorge ourselves with the cheap, yummy, and filling pizza. I LOVE those girls. I hope that we have more hang out sessions soon : )

7. I love sunflower seeds! I now have a cup and a bag in my car for easy access.

Okay, that's enough randomness for now. Love to you!

4 comments:

  1. Lovin your blog! Two things:

    #1 that is cool about the nonprofit organization!
    I love non-profits!

    #2 to avoid the cheese being crispy, put aluminum foil on top of lasangnia for first forty mins, and then take it off for the last 20!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you LOVE your sunflower seeds hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are already 6 friends silly. I'm Phoebe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's not enough randomness. More please :)

    ReplyDelete