Today was one of those weird days. One of those days where you just can't shake the fact that it's...well, weird.
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I usually wake up refreshed and ready to start the day...Ande calls me a "morning flower." But, today I woke up with a grouchy face and an attitude to match. This was unfortunate because I had a job interview at 10 am! I had a couple of hours before my interview so I tried to do things that make me happy...I went on a run and listened to Christian music, talked to Emily, went online to find inspiriational quotes, and ate cheese and crackers. No luck. I still felt grumpy. The job interview went fine, but I feel like for this job, my interview had to be out-of-the-water good in order to get the job. Obviously, I am not too hopeful about getting this position. But, I am still trecking away with these applications and still remain really hopeful!
Today, I was thinking that if I don't get a teaching job I could have a backup plan. Danika is the queen of "backups" and I shared a room with her this past year, so I could be good at these.
Back up plan #1: Become a professional student. I could live in the library and get every degree possible.
Back up plan #2: Become a Disney Princess...need I say more?
After pondering the back ups, and realizing that I wouldn't make any income, I decided to go back to teaching. Anyways, that's all I REALLY want to do anyway. But, it's good to have some backups right?
I went to the pool today at Analisa and Ebay's appartment. Ebay and I made some friends with the little kiddies...they were showing us how well they could go under water or jump off the side of the pool. Impressive.
Then I did some moving around in my room...moved up a desk and the room looks so very cute. Talked to Lindsay too on the phone. I miss her!Then I sat down at my newly clean desk and wrote Lindsay a little snail mail letter. Oh, how I love snail mail. I think I might just love snails in general (possible back up plan #3, professional snail mail writer?)...
Good night my loved ones, wherever you may be!
Ahh sorry about weirdness. Those days just suck all the hope out of me. I loved talking to you. And I love you in general.
ReplyDeleteI hate those weird days! I know just what you mean. The good news is that usually the weirdness is gone the next day. Remember our weird day in Coeur d' Alene? :). It's pretty funny to think of now. I know there is just the right job out there for you!
ReplyDelete