Sunday, July 11, 2010

Too Excited to Sleep!

Good morning! Look alive, look alive!

I went to bed at 1 am and woke up at 5 am....my mind is going and I am soooo very excited. This morning I am packing up my things, going to church, and then heading over to Ande's new place over by Seattle. Lindsay is meeting up with us over there as well for dinner!AHHHHHH, I am SO overjoyed to see my friends! I got a call from a Seattle-ish school district this past Friday and got an interview for an Elementary Special Education position this Monday, hence why I am heading over to Seattle today. YAY! Yesterday I ran around trying to get everything prepared...interview portfolio, research the school district, research apartments in the area, bought a GPS, checked out a book on tape (well, more like CD..."Peace Like a River" is the book), and now I need to pack up a few things.

Last night, Analisa and I headed west for Shelly and Aaron's wedding. Their wedding was BEAUTIFUL and was held on their family farm. I love the wide-open spaces and the feeling of living the "good and simple life." The wedding was kind of like a Whitworth reunion and I was happy to see everyone. Here are some pictures, my camera died, so they are rather limited...



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pix! See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha lookin good my loves. and Luke :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I didn't know you got an interview over there. Hope it went well. You girls looked beautiful.

    ReplyDelete